Talans vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds. I think he learns several new words a day! He tries to say everything we say...it really makes you watch what words come out of your mouth ;).
He now says:
Grandma
Grandpa
Mommy
Daddy
Truck
Dog
Woof
Pizza
That
Ball
Don't - this one is usually shouted
No
Hi
Hello
Potty
Yeah
Duh
Bath
Band Aid
Moo
Jacqui
Nicole
(Sorry Suzanne...he can't say your name yet but we're working on it)
Shoes
Banana
He whinnies like a horse
Baa
Baby
Bye
He tries to say helicopter but doesn't quite have it yet
There are several others that I can't think of at the moment. He's definitely getting more verbose and it's really fun to hear him trying to say new words. He's getting so big! I still call him a baby once in awhile and have to stop and realize that he's not a baby anymore, he's a toddler. You hear it all the time, but they do grow up VERY fast!