24.7.06

Talan is crawling!!


I suppose you could have called it crawling before now, but it finally looks like real crawling now. He is moving almost too quick for us to keep up with him! We finally babyproofed the living room so now he has somewhere to crawl withoug us grabbing him all the time or taking something away from him that he isnt supposed to have. He can roll both ways, go from lying to sitting and has started pulling himself to standing on things!

On another note, today is Talans 6 month birthday! Happy Birthday Baby!! I can't believe that he is half a year old already!

One sad thing to report, though...his ear infection looked like it was clearing up on Monday, so no third shot. This Thursday evening it started to come back and over the weekend it returned with a vengeance. Poor baby, he isn't really crabby, but he can't sleep well and can't leave that ear alone (He keeps grabbing and hitting at it).

Talan at the Doctor on Monday with Daddy



Talans first plum (it's cut up inside a mesh feeder so that he doesn't get a piece too big)


Talan eating blueberries and making one of the biggest messes yet!


These are the diapers that I have made myself...so far I have made eight of them.