24.8.07
What's New
Talans transformer ~ Optimus Prime "Transform and roll out"
The transformer and the GI JOE are often fighting these days (and sometimes dancing...I blame dancing with the stars for that one)
Talan with the queen of the little people
Trying to get a picture of Talans spiderman socks...I like the look of challenge he's giving me ;)
Finally a decent picture of the socks...he usually doesn't like having socks on but these are the exception
We usually go for a walk at least once a day...Talan likes to ride in his wagon
Talan thinks this is hilarious...he keeps doing it over and over...
Talan can say all the names of colors and usually identifies them correctly as well as animals and their sounds. It was so funny...I was saying words for him to repeat back to me and I told him to say "cow" and he just said "moooooo"...it totally caught me off guard.